Stainless Steel Insulated Canister
Uniquely plastic-free and offering exceptional thermal performance, the new Blue Water Bento Insulated Canister with bamboo lid features forward-thinking circular design. The vacuum insulated 12 ounce container will keep food hot or cold for 8+ hours and is made from fully recyclable and biodegradable materials: stainless steel, silicone and bamboo.
Like all ECOlunchbox products, the Blue Water Bento Insulated Canister with bamboo lid is sturdy, non-breakable, and built to last for years of use. Nevertheless, users can rest easy knowing that when their eco-friendly thermos is no longer useful, they designed it with a cradle-to-cradle philosophy, so nothing will end up in the landfill. Its materials are designed to be 100% taken apart and sorted so the steel and silicone can be recycled and the bamboo, biodegraded. Unlike conventional thermal containers made from mixed materials, including plastic screw-on lids and bases with steel belly bands, the non-toxic ECOlunchbox design of this insulated canister with bamboo lid is healthy for people and planet at every stage of its lifecycle.
We think you’ll love more great product features, like the wide 4-inch container opening, which makes it so comfortable and easy to scoop up hot soups or stews with a big spoon. Say goodbye to tall narrow containers. Also, check out the insulated canister's smooth top rim, which makes it soft on the lips and ideal for sipping whether it’s a miso soup or foamy cappuccinos!
The Blue Water Bento Insulated Canister's no-leak silicone gasket rolls off for easy thorough cleaning. The gasket includes a pull tab for temperature differential pressure release.
- 100% plastic-free, vacuum-insulated canister with bamboo lid keeps food hot or cold for 8+ hours.
- Made from 18/8 grade 304 stainless steel and bamboo.
- Total capacity 12 oz (1 ½ cups, 355 ml).
- Wide mouth opening is ideal for both eating with a utensil or sipping.
- The insulated canister measures 4 inches (10 cm) round by 4 ¾ tall (11.5 cm)
- Leak-proof silicone gasket includes a pull tab for easy opening. Sometimes insulated containers can develop a suction and won't open. Tugging on the pull tab loop will release the suction and allow easy opening.
- Etched bamboo lid topper features eel grass ocean motif.
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic removable silicone gasket.
- Collapsible stainless steel carrying handle.
- Cradle-to-cradle design with fully recyclable (base and lid) and compostable (lid).
- Threading inside the cap is steel - not plastic!
- Container base is dishwasher safe. Bamboo lid recommended only for hand washing.
- Tare weight is etched on the bottom of the container to enable easy zero waste meal purchases at hot or cold food bars where charges are set by weight.
- Responsibly made in China.