A Dot Cup is a reusable menstrual cup worn in place of tampons to collect rather than absorb mentrual fluid. It is made of medical grade silicone and can be worn safely for up to 12 hours and used for years. For every dot cup purchased, one is given to someone in need.
- Design engineered for maximum comfort and minimal leaks
- Plastic-free, 100% recyclable, minimalist packaging contains the Dot Cup, zipper storage pouch, instructions for use
- Manufactured in the United States using FDA-approved, medical grade silicone, contains no animal bi-products
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours and used for years
- Free of latex, plastic, BPA, bleaches, phthalates and toxins